5 Signs You’re With The Right HorsePosted on March 31, 2016
Perfect horses are tricky things. Sometimes they are difficult to come by. So just how do you know when you’ve found ‘the one’ to spend the rest of your life savings and weekends on?
Here are our five telltale signs it’s the real deal:
- You make unexpected departures on your own terms. Goodbye saddle…hello ground! Falls are inevitable in horse ownership, but a good horse will stand by your side after you’ve made that stupid mistake over a cross-rail. No, literally, they will just stand over you and make you feel even worse about it. Forget about how rusty you are, the right horse will take care of you.
- He accepts you as you are. You’re weird, but your horse loves you for it. You can share every secret, babble complete nonsense babytalk and make all the strange clucking sounds you want, because he’s locked in a stall where he can’t leave you. He’s your therapist and there is no judging.
- You want to share every selfie with him. When you envision your social image, your horse takes precedence. Boyfriend who? You’re in a relationship with your horse and on one else. Spending time with your horse should make you smile and feel good.
- They let you play dress up. You have a sense of humor and your horse should too! So get out that dusty old ginger wig from Halloween and let your imagination run wild! Your horse should take a joke in and out of the ring.
- Your animal communicator agrees it’s the right match. There’s no arguing with this logic. A 15 minute phone call with a complete stranger is the ultimate determinant of compatibility. Sometimes it feels like your horse is the only one that matters and your communicator will confirm. Go ahead, ease that ego!
What would you add to the list?